Location: Yanks RV Resort, 40399 Livingston Rd, Greenfield, CA 93927, (831) 740-8007
Note from Your Hosts Meggi Raeder and Susie-Q Conklin and Marie LeBlanc. This is a fairly new resort built in ~2018 including a clubhouse that we are renting for all our fun activities. (Greenfield is along Highway 101 south of Salinas and Soledad.)
The RV Park:
- All sites have wide concrete pads, full hookups, 30/50 AMP
- Free WiFi and free cable TV
- Each site has a picnic table and BBQ
- Propane filling station on site
- Heated swimming pool and heated spa
- Fitness center with exercise equipment, clean showers and restrooms
- Pet park and a pet wash
- There is also an outdoors sitting area with comfortable couches and a fireplace.
Check in at 12pm
Check out at 11am.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- The National Steinbeck Center
- The Steinbeck House
- an olive farm
- For the hikers in our group, the West entrance to Pinnacles National Park is close by with hikes among the craggy mountains.
Price: $64.63. No pet fees! Maximum 3 pets per site.
Hosting Fee of $2/rig total that should be given to one of the hosts at the outing. This fee is used for decorations and supplies.
- If you have ALREADY REGISTERED, please call Julia at Yanks at (831)740.8007 to reserve your spot. Please indicate that you are with the RVW FreeWheelers and Angela Wade (our Activity Director) or Meggi Raeder, Outing Host. The fees of $64.63 for the first night are due upon registration at Yanks. NO NEW REGISTRATIONS CAN BE TAKEN. Please do NOT call the RV park if you do not already have a registration.
Yanks Cancellation and Refund Policy
When canceling outside of 72 hours of your arrival date, a $25 fee applies.
When canceling within 72 hours of your arrival date, a fee equal to one night’s stay applies.
No refunds given for early departures.
Covid Policy: We require that women who have not been
vaccinated for COVID 19, wishing to attend RVingWomen/chapter events, remain
masked and maintain 6′ social distancing during all activities including meals.
Members who invite guests must inform them of this requirement, and members who
are traveling with, and may be exposed to those who are unvaccinated, must also
follow these protocols. Failure to comply with these COVID 19 protocols may
lead to a request to leave the activity, event or rally.
If you have questions, contact the hosts using the form below: