Location: Gold Country Campground Resort, 13026 Tabeaud Road, Pine Grove, CA Telephone: 209-296-4650
Registration is now open – click here
We will be camping in the peace and quiet of this woodsy gold country park. It is full of amenities and only eight miles from Jackson. All RV sites are Full Hook-up with WiFi and Basic Cable. Deluxe sites have a fire pit and allow 1 tent. We will have our meals under the morning sun and the evening stars in true camping fashion. Nightly post-dinner campfires (if allowed.) See Amenities and Local Attractions below.
Registration is different for this event:
- Complete the FreeWheelers registration form and submit so we know who is coming.
- Call the Resort at 209-296-4650 BY MARCH 31 to request your site. Credit Card Deposit of one night is required when you call to reserve your site. This deposit fee is refundable if cancellation is made within 72 hours prior to check-in time.
- Sites 38, 45 and 52 are free sites with fire pits for our group gathering. Do not choose a site next to these if you require total quiet.
- Site rates include 10% group discount and taxes:
Deluxe 50/30 amp $64.80 Deluxe 30 amp $60.30
Standard 50/30 amp $55.80 Standard 30 amp $51.30
For example: I am in site 39. It is a deluxe 30 amp site with a fire pit and room for my shade pop up.
Credit card deposit of $67.00
Balance due at check-in is $113.90
Weekend total for three nights $180.90.
We have reserved 40 RV sites and one Cabin so practically the entire park is ours. Any sites not reserved by March 31 will be released to the public so REGISTER NOW by calling the park. After March 31 you can still register but who knows if you will be near the FreeWheelers group. Reserve your site now!
Pets: FREE. More than three pets require approval. Cabin rental has a pet deposit of $25.
Guests: Send a signed Liability Waiver for each GUEST to Wendy Gibson. Waivers are available upon confirmation of your registration or on the Freewheeler website.
Gold Country Campground Resort Amenities:
- Swimming pool
- Spray park – I am going to plant my camp chair under the sprinkles if it’s hot
- Dog park
- Billiards room
- Mini golf
- Nature trail
- Outdoor movie theater
- Group fire pit
- Onsite store
- Gold rush towns
- Indian Grinding Rocks Park
- Black Chasm Cave
- Wine tasting
- Jackson Rancheria Casino