Host: Tina Mischke & Carol Guthrie 916-225-1508
email: Carol.Guthrie@comcast.net or email@example.com
Location: Pardee Lake Recreation – 4900 Stoney Creek Rd., Ione, CA 95640
Registration is now open – click here
Pardee Lake is a huge favorite of the Freewheelers. It offers a wide range of outdoor recreational opportunities on both land and water. Try your hand at fishing, boating, kayaking or hiking. There is a Marina, a café, a store and swimming pools available.
Group activities will, of course, include our 12th Annual Wienie Roast, nightly campfires, activities and games, and lots of friendship & comradery. Be sure to carve out some quiet and personal time for yourself.
- If you’re up to a day trip, checkout these sites http://www.touramador.com/day-trips
- If your ‘taste’ is a bit winey, you can try http://www.touramador.com/wineries
- If you’re looking for a meal try
- Restaurants – http://www.touramador.com/dining/restaurants
- Bistros – http://www.touramador.com/dining/fine-bistros
- Fine Dining – http://www.touramador.com/dining/fine-dining
- Looking for something else? Try here http://www.touramador.com/things-do
We have 40 sites reserved. The campground offers 12 full hook-up sites and these fill up very quickly – Get your registration and payment in early. If you have special needs such as needing to be close to facilities because your rig doesn’t offer, please be sure to state what those needs are in the comments section. Full Hookup sites are $39 for Friday and Saturday nights and $38 for Sunday and Thursday nights. Dry Camping sites are $29.00 for Friday and Saturday nights and $28 for Sunday and Thursday nights.
As Pardee Lake is a boondocking campground we will spend most of our time outside; so, send good thoughts to Mother Nature for good weather. There is no clubhouse available, but the park will move tables and canopies to the Robin’s Nest group area for the chapter to use.
Deadline for registration is May 15, 2017.
For Questions, use this form to contact the hosts: