Location: Smithwoods RV Park, 4770 Highway 9, Felton, CA, 831-335-4321
Note from Your Hosts: Sissy Madden and Jess Wells
Hiker’s Delight! Please join us for a Freewheelers experience among the beautiful redwoods! The tremendous Henry Cowell State Park can be accessed right from the campground!
The RV Park:
- Full hookups (30/50) water, sewer. All rigs MUST be self-contained.
- Heated pool (during peak season). Closes at 7 p.m.
- Cable TV
- Picnic tables
- Dog park (small)
- Ping pong
- Lodge/meeting room for indoor dining. Stove/oven is off-limits, however.
- Beautiful game room/Wi-Fi room with chess sets, tables and comfy chairs
- Direct access to Henry Cowell State Park
- Basketball and wiffle ball court
Check-In at 2pm – 9 p.m.
Check-out at 1pm
- Henry Cowell State Park
- Roaring Camp and Narrow-Gauge Railroad
- Bargetto Winery
- Marine Sanctuary Exploration Center
- Zip-Line with Mount Hermon Adventures
- Mountain Biking Trails
- Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk
- Seacliff Beach and Cement Boat
- Loch Lomond Recreation Area (fishing, boat rental, no outside boats)
Price: All nights: $72.15 for rigs under 36ft, $99.90 for Riggs 36+ feet; plus a $2 fee per rig, total, for hosting supplies, to be paid to the host during the get-together.
No charge up to 14 days prior to arrival. $50 will be charged after the 14 day deadline unless your spot is filled through the FreeWheelers’ waiting list.
We require that women who have not been vaccinated for COVID 19, wishing to attend RVingWomen/chapter events, remain masked and maintain 6′ social distancing during all activities including meals. Members who invite guests must inform them of this requirement, and members who are traveling with, and may be exposed to those who are unvaccinated, must also follow these protocols. Failure to comply with these COVID 19 protocols may lead to a request to leave the activity, event or rally.
If you have questions, contact the hosts using the form below: