Location: Elk Country RV Park, Trinidad, CA, 216 Idlewood Lane, Trinidad, California 95570, (707) 488 – 2181
Note from Your Hosts: Angela Wade and Nina Gordon
Fabulous New Location! The theme of our July rally is Exploration! This is one of the most beautiful parts of California (and the country). Many adventures and spectacular settings await you.
Nina and Angie will lead a special tour to one of the most magical places on the planet- Fern Canyon (by permit only so limited availability).
Check out some of the spectacular beaches in the surrounding area. Walk through the Lady Bird Johnson Grove near Orick. Explore the nearby towns of Trinidad perched on the hills, and Eureka…great food and quaint shops abound. And less we forget, right outside your RV door are many trails, a pond and a large herd of Roosevelt Elk! Wildlife watching in your PJs if you wish.
The RV Park:
- 200 acres of land!
- Hiking trails within the park
- Private lake
- Herd of elk who make their home in the meadow. Do not approach and DO NOT ALLOW YOUR DOGS TO RUN OFF-LEASH OR HARASS THE ANIMALS
- All sites have 30-amp, water and septic
- Temp stays comfortable 70 degrees daytime and 40s in the evening
- No clubhouse but picnic tables will be moved together for a gathering
Check-In at 2pm – 9 p.m.
Check-out at 1pm
- Gold Bluffs Beaches, just to name a few.
- Sumeg State Park
- The recreated Sumeg Village and Native Plant Garden
- Humboldt Redwoods State Park
- Humboldt Lagoons State Park
- Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park
$49.50 per night. No charge for pets.
Tents may be used on your site, if you choose to invite guests, but there is an additional charge of $25.00 per tent per night..
Hosting Fee of $2/rig total that should be given to one of the hosts at the outing. This fee is used for decorations and supplies.
Registration: THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL. PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE RV PARK DIRECTLY
Cancellation Policy: Please cancel by first alerting the host so we may fill your spot from the waiting list. You must cancel no later than May 25th, or you forfeit your deposit of $49.50
We require that women who have not been vaccinated for COVID 19, wishing to attend RVingWomen/chapter events, remain masked and maintain 6′ social distancing during all activities including meals. Members who invite guests must inform them of this requirement, and members who are traveling with, and may be exposed to those who are unvaccinated, must also follow these protocols. Failure to comply with these COVID 19 protocols may lead to a request to leave the activity, event or rally.
If you have questions, contact the hosts using the form below: