Location: Elk Country RV Park, 216 Idlewood Lane, Trinidad, California 95570, (707) 488 – 2181
Note from Your Hosts: Angela Wade, Janet Molinari and Michelle Baccaro
Fabulous Location! The theme of our July rally is Exploration! This is one of the most beautiful parts of California (and the country). Many adventures and spectacular settings await you.
Nina and Angie will lead a special tour to one of the most magical places on the planet- Fern Canyon (by permit only so limited availability).
Check out some of the spectacular beaches in the surrounding area. Walk through the Lady Bird Johnson Grove near Orick. Explore the nearby towns of Trinidad perched on the hills, and Eureka…great food and quaint shops abound. And less we forget, right outside your RV door are many trails, a pond and a large herd of Roosevelt Elk! Wildlife watching in your PJs if you wish.
The RV Park:
- 200 acres of land!
- Hiking trails within the park
- Private lake
- Herd of elk who make their home in the meadow. Do not approach and DO NOT ALLOW YOUR DOGS TO RUN OFF-LEASH OR HARASS THE ANIMALS
- All sites have 30-amp, water and septic
- Temp stays comfortable 70 degrees daytime and 40s in the evening
- No clubhouse but picnic tables will be moved together for a gathering
Check-In at 2pm – 9 p.m.
Check-out at 1pm
- Gold Bluffs Beaches, just to name a few.
- Sumeg State Park
- The recreated Sumeg Village and Native Plant Garden
- Humboldt Redwoods State Park
- Humboldt Lagoons State Park
- Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park
Tents may be used on your site, if you choose to invite guests, but there is an additional charge of tbd per tent per night..
Hosting Fee tbd
Pet Fee: tbd
Registration: PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE RV PARK DIRECTLY
Guests: Send a signed Liability Waiver for each GUEST to Angela Wade.
Cancellation Policy: tbd
Covid Policy: We request that any members feeling ill or showing signs of illness please mask at all indoor functions.