Location: Vineyard RV Park, 4985 Midway Road, Vacaville, CA 95688
Hosts: Casper Nordahl and Kate Carpenter
We require that women who have not been vaccinated for COVID 19, wishing to attend RVingWomen/chapter events, remain masked and maintain 6′ social distancing during all activities including meals. Members who invite guests must inform them of this requirement, and members who are traveling with, and may be exposed to those who are unvaccinated, must also follow these protocols. Failure to comply with these COVID 19 protocols may lead to a request to leave the activity, event or rally.
Note from the Hosts: Join us for a Trailer Trash Tragedy Murder Mystery Rally
- Trailer Trash Decorating of your rig…Winner will be chosen by attendee votes on Saturday Night
- 1/6 Thursday evening on your own.
- 1/7 Friday: Meet and Greet at the clubhouse, 6pm. Heavy appetizers because Casper will be hungry.
- 1/8 Saturday:
- No formal Breakfast potluck. On you own with your clan.
- Clubhouse will be open at 9am. Clubhouse will be available for games until 4pm.
- Trailer Trash Potluck, Bring your favorite Trash Dish to share. Dress in your Best Trailer Trash getup.
- 1/9 Free day to explore and relax.
- No formal breakfast.
- Dinner at nearby restaurant if wish.
- Trailer Tragedy Murder Mystery specialized invitations will be sent to each participant once registration funds have been received by Casper.. Please do not disclose your character (even to your partner). Feel free to dress the part or not. Murder Mystery commences at the Trailer Trash Dinner.
Please Note that all sites are BACK-IN.
Thursday $57 Friday $58 Saturday $58 Sunday $57
Pet Fees: $1/day, per dog
Check in time is 12PM and Check out time is 11AM
Questions? Use this form to contact the outing host.