Location: KOA at Feather Falls Casino, 3 Alverda Dr, Oroville, CA 95966, 800-562-5079
Note from your Hosts: Sue Lebow and the FreeWheelers’ Advisory Board!
If two of your passions are RVing and gaming, then you are in luck as the Freewheeler’s outing in November will be at the Oroville/ Feather Falls Casino KOA.
The state-of-the-art campground offers 31 wide, level, 50-foot pull thrus and 20-30-50-amp service. It has a store, group meeting hall, a gift shop, laundry, and rec room located in two unique roundhouse structures that reflect the native Concow-Maidu heritage.
The casino is a short stroll away.
Please register immediately as the park needs to know the site assignments by 10/7
|In addition to the fun listed below, we will be having the ANNUAL BOARD MEETING for the FreeWheelers club. All members are encouraged to attend.|
Meeting Time: 10 a.m. Saturday, Nov.5th, until all agenda items are complete, resolved, or dismissed (at the Board’s discretion).
Meeting Agenda: (subject to change)
– Reports from all Board members
– Voting on new Board members
– Presentation of badge hangers for retiring Board members
– New business, including items suggested by the membership. (Send an email to rvwFreeWheelers@gmail.com with your new business items.)
The RV Park:
- Walking distance to the casino’s 850 slots and 12 table games with single-deck Blackjack
- Dreamcatcher Custom Grill
- The Corner Deli
- Feather Falls Brewing Company with cover bands
- Bow and Arrow Lounge with live entertainment four nights a week
- Cable TV
- Propane ($)
- Dog Park
- Pool (year-round)
- Firewood ($)
- Hot tub / sauna
Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Feather River and Feather Falls, 45-min drive (Check for availability due to fire.)
- The Chinese Temple
- Oroville Dam Visitor Center
- Sutter Bike Trail
- Butte Creek Ecological Preserve
- Oroville State Recreation Area
- Barry R. Kirschner Wildlife Foundation
- Table Mountain Hiking Trail
- Lake Oroville
Price: $44 per night
Hosting Fee of $2/rig total should be given to one of the hosts at the outing. This fee is used for decorations and supplies.
Pets are welcome at no charge.
- Construction may be happening as the park is expanding
- Site assignments will be made by Sue Lebow; if you are wanting to arrive 1 day early or stay 1 day later, be sure and indicate that on your registration form as not all sites will be available
- We will have exclusive access to the Rec Room for only 4 hours a day; the rest of the time, we will have to share with other campers (although since we will represent the majority of campers, this may not be a big deal)
Cancellation Policy: Please cancel by first alerting the host so we may fill your spot from the waiting list. KOA Cancellation policy: 48 hrs.
Non-Member Guest Policy: Send a signed Liability Waiver for each GUEST to the host.